The academic year begins in April & concludes in March. It is divided into two terms. The first term consists of months from April to September and the second term consists of months from October to March. In the primary section the session is divided into 3 terms (evaluations).
Documents Required for Admission
• Medical certificate
• Two colour photographs of the candidate.
• Transfer Certificate & Marks Sheet of the candidate issued by the school last attended.
• Birth Certificate of the candidate issued by any competent authority.
• Admission tests and interviews are conducted at the school campus.
• Selection of students for admission is on the basis of a written test in English and Mathematics based on the general standard of CBSE, followed by an interview.
“The lower age for admission to class I is 6 years on 1st April of the year of joining the school and computed accordingly for higher classes.”
• Parents/Guardians have to accompany the child seeking admission.
• The detailed fee structure is appended separately.
Mode of Payment
• Payments are to be made in cash at school fee counter.
• School fees must be deposited before 15th of the month concerned.
• Late payment due to any reason cannot be accepted without late fine.